501 Alden Rd Markham ON
Great Reasons to bring your dog to Dog Daycare
How is Dog Village different?
Mon - Fri 7:30am to 6:30pm
dogs (at) dogvillage.ca
Plus applicable taxes
No expiry on packs !
5 Day Pack
10 Day Pack
20 Day Pack
"I have taken my dog to other daycares before Dog Village, and by far Dog Village supersedes them. My cocker spaniel, Tyson, has been going to daycare with Inese since she opened and both he and I love it. I work full time during the days, and daycare allows him to get out for exercise and socialization in a positive environment instead of being at home alone. Inese is professional, caring, and always puts the safety and well being of the dogs first. While Tyson is with Inese I have the peace of mind knowing that he is in good hands and being well taken care of while Iím at work."
J. Sinclair, Toronto
Read our rave reviews!
We have our Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Lychee, stay at Dog Village once a week and can't say enough about how attentive Inese is. We love the feedback by email on our dog's behaviour and activities, as well as recommendations for her care and training at home. Lychee has an over-abundance of energy, and yet always comes home exhausted.
C. Nghiem-Phu, Markham
My dog Indy loves going to Doggie Village! Its so reassuring for me to know he's in great hands in a fantastic dog environment. Inese takes the time to know each dog with their unique personalities and needs. We are so glad we found Dog Village.
MK Lippert, Woodbridge
See more reviews from happy dog owners on our Reviews page!
1. Nobody can exercise a dog quite like another dog
2.Regular socialization with new dogs & people is KEY to a balanced dog
3. You won't need to walk your dog after he's been to daycare
4. No separation anxiety at daycare - for you or your dog!
5. You don't have to worry if your dog is lonely or destructive while you are at work
6. Dogs absolutely LOVE coming to daycare!
7. Great for when you have plans for the day or evening
1. Groups walks around the neighbourhood
2. Medical-grade air purifiers keep air clean & fresh all day
3. Thick rubber flooring gentle on dog's joints & feet
4. Separate room for small dogs with size appropriate toys & equipment
5. Environmentally responsible waste removal (no plastic bags)
6. Climate controlled year round for comfort & health
7. "Ride Home" dog taxi service available
8. Overnight Boarding available
Starts up again
Sunday Oct 20
12:30 to 2pm
Sunday Dog Socials
Off leash indoor play for dogs & their owners.
See Questions page for more details